PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS / COMMERCIAL LICENSE
- Create Unlimited Physical End Products
- Create Unlimited Digital End Products
- Edit colors, fonts, layouts, add or remove graphics.
YOU MAY NOT* Do not use my name or any business name associated with me.
* Do not give away or sell any of the source (editable) documents.
* Do not extract graphics from my products for use in or with other products.
- Graphics refer to things like images, floral elements, arrows, santa, deer, ect.
- Graphics do not mean the charts, text boxes, tables, or other elements created with powerpoint or google slides functions.
- So, what it boils down to is you can't remove a graphic from my product to add to a product you create that does not use one of my templates at all.
- If you want a graphic from one of my products to add to a completely separate product, then you should buy the graphics only. I can probably point you to where I bought them.
- The graphics I use in my products come with their own use rights that I have to pass on.
Examples of how to use our templates:
- You may resell, publish it, or give it away to your list.
- Use templates from several different journals and planners to create a unique end product.
- Add your own branding, website or business name.
- Change font style and size.
- Add graphics and/or photos.
Physical Items: Physical items might be sold at Amazon, Etsy or print on demand platforms.
Digital distribution: Digital product may be offered in places like your own website, Etsy, or Gumroad.